*** $521 in checkout after the 10% automatic discount ***
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA-WIDE! ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
The TacToys M4 MK4 is simply the BEST performing gel blaster out of the box. Shooting at 280-300FPS, it will definitely make your opponent welt and run crying back to spawn.
Coming from the box with an insane amount of metal parts (listed below), a functional single shot and full auto fire. Also featuring a stage 3 upgrade with 480 motor, metal barrel, upgraded spring, o-ring and metal gears. We have included in this killer package a metal hologram sight, 11.1v battery and B3 Charger as STANDARD!
Designed by TacToys in Australia, the MK4 is a game changer. Exclusively sold at TacToys ONLY! If you want the best and to be the best, then this is the blaster you need.
- Nylon Gearbox Casing
- Receiver Material: Full High Quality Nylon/ABS composite
- METAL 18:1 Gears
- METAL Rack Piston
- METAL 4 Inch Picatinny Handguard (Reversible - currently in numerical order, hand guard can be reversed to be flush with the receiver)
- METAL Inner Barrel
- METAL Outer Barrel
- METAL Triangle Sight
- METAL Buffer Tube
- METAL Hologram Sight
- METAL Flash Hider
- Upgraded 1.3mm Spring
- High Pressure O-RING
- Upgraded 480 Motor
- Fire Select Switch with Single & Full Auto
- Upgraded Silver Wiring
- Magazine Prime
- Safety Switch
- Solid Nylon Adjustable Butt Stock
- High Capacity Magazine
1 x TacToys M4 MK4 - Gel Blaster (METAL & COMP READY)
1 x High Capacity Gel Ball Magazine with Magpul
1 x 11.1V Li-Po Rechargeable Battery
1 x Upgraded B3 Charger
1 x Metal Hologram Sight (RED/GREEN & Reticle Adjustable)
1 x High Quality Safety Glasses
1 x Gell Ball Starter Pack (Recommended to purchase more)
Approximately 300 FPS
7 - 8mm. To purchase the best and hardest shell Gel Ball go to the link below: https://tactoys.com.au/collections/gel-balls
6 Months (Premium Range)
- Inner barrel colour is subject to change based on availability.
- Accuracy is subject to quality of gels used, FPS of the blaster and greatly improved with the use of a hop up.