The CYMA FATBOY 12'' is an AEG M4 gel blaster featuring full metal construction, with perfect in between weight for realism and differing play styles.
The front of the blaster features an absolutely massive 'Fatboy' KeyMod Rail System that lets you attach rails and accessories at all angles and positions, saving you weight where a rail isn't used. The top of this rail system features an alloy 20mm rail for the addition of optics (or any other 20mm accessory), as almost all scopes you will want to use attach to this kind of rail system.
The blaster also features Alloy in the places you need it such as the barrel and unique looking flash hider, the buffer tube, top rail, fire controls and rear sling plate - basically all the areas where the rifle will take stress. The receiver is also finished in a high density Polymer - so much so that we were initially fooled when it came out the box because it's just that heavy and tough feeling. The flip up iron sights work incredibly well and feature a sight and precision sight depending on your needs in the field, the stock is an adjustable VLTOR styled stock to complete the look. Finally there is an ambidextrous magazine release for those that need it, and the fire selector whilst not ambidextrous is smooth and feels great to use.
- Metal receiver
- 12" Keymod-S style fatboy handguard allows for easy integration of popular Keymod spec. accessories
- 14.5" aluminium alloy outer barrel assembly
- Enhanced style 6 position VLTOR adjustable stock
- Ergonomic motor grip, ambidextrous magazine release and enhanced selector switch make fire control and manipulation easy
- Full length 20mm accessory rail makes use of optics or other 20mm accessories easy
- Front and rear flip up sights included
- CYMA version 2 gearbox
- 14mm CCW thread
- QD sling mount point at rear
- Smooth fire controls
- Rear ambidextrous sling plate
- Velocity: 280-300 FPS