SHIPPING NOTICE !!
There is NO delays on new orders. AusPost and TacToys dispatch have NOT been interrupted by the virus. You will NOT experience delays with your delivery order arriving to your door.
ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
This Chronograph measures how fast your gel balls are travelling whilst simultaneously measuring how many gel balls your blaster is shooting per second. It is a must have item for anyone that's into modding their blasters and/or plans on taking them to fields where FPS limits are capped.
• Measures Muzzle Velocity from 90 fps - 1200 fps.
• Takes 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
• ROF range: 100~5000RPM
• Ammo parameter setting: 5 memory slots.
• Pattent Led Lens Design for focusing and diffusing.
• IR sensor calculate function, Accuracy greatly improved.
• User-friendly interface with 128*128 pixel OLED in white color.
• 25 shot memory slots for velocity and ROF (Rate Of Fire)
• Auto-calculate MAX, MIN, AVG by shot memory
• Energy Per Unit Area Calculation
• Extra large tube (diameter 36mm)
• Support Micro-USB(5V/0.5A) power input (no battery charge function) or Use 4 x AAA battery (not included)
• Tripod Ready mounting hole (Screw for standard camera / camcorder tripods )
• Weight: 290g without battery.
• Size : L x W x H = 130 x 108 x 61 (mm)